You can purchase At Home Gift Cards online or in-store. Here's how it works:
Types of cards:
- Physical Gift Cards are available for in-store purchase during check out in any denomination between $1 - $500. Additional funds can be added to the card in any value up to $500.
- E-Gift Cards can be purchased online at https://www.athome.com/gift-card.html in any amount between $1 -$500. Additional funds can be added to the card in any value up to $500. Your recipient will receive the electronic Gift Card within 12-24 hours after the order is placed.
Lost, stolen, or not working:
- If your physical (plastic) At Home gift card is damaged or defective you may request a replacement by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You’ll need your original receipt, along with the full gift card number.
- If your physical Gift Card is lost or stolen, email email@example.com along with a copy of your original receipt. We are unable to replace physical Gift Cards without the original receipt.
- If your e-Gift Card is lost with an available balance, please send a copy of your original purchase receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. Partially used gift cards will be replaced for the remaining balance only.
- If you need help with an electronic Gift Card ordered online via our website, such as:
- The wrong email address was entered
- Your recipient never received the e-Gift Card
- The e-Gift Card was deleted in error
- Payment issues
- Please reach out to e-Gift Card customer care at 888-288-4654 or email email@example.com for assistance. This is for electronic gift card issues only.
Other important info:
- Gift cards do not expire.
- Gift cards can only be redeemed in-store.
- At Home gift cards are non-refundable except where required by law.